Astley village Hall is ideally situated 5 miles North of Shrewsbury Town Centre in the County of Shropshire.
It can be accessed via the A53 (turn by the Dog in the Lane public house) and the A49 at Hadnall (turn opposite the New Inn).
The Hall was originally built in 1928 and modernised in 1998. It can cater for up to 100 people and is sutiable for a wide range of events from meetings and family events to exhibitions, discos and other entertainment. Hire fees range from £5 per hour for meetings to £25 for a full evening hire. Amenities include fully fitted kitchen with gas cooker and microwave, toilets (including disabled), separate bar area and large field for parking.